Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 22: Fourth Week!

I've made it this far, the beginning of week 4, the mid-point in view and a set of new workouts (apparently harder) to look forward to after the recovery week. My musings for this week and that first "MAX" week are around the added difficulty of being on the road this week for 3 workouts and then in two weeks probably 4 or 5 of them.

It will make timing a bit more difficult, but should I figure it out I should be able to find away to find time for the rest of the workouts to come. I think the single greatest benefit of doing this program is that I can find the time to workout 6 days a week if I choose to. For me it is easier than many as I don't have kids, but even still most can find 45-60 minutes a day if they want to. Not always easy but possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment